Dumped Walmart

 A couple of weeks ago I got one of my products into Walmart Marketplace. At first, I was thrilled. In an after-thought I decided that I didn't want to give them 15 percent of my profits. They wanted me to change all of my page backgrounds to white. I did this to get on their site, but when I looked at my own site, I realized that it didn't look like what I had originally created. So, I changed everything back to what I had originally created. I also removed all of my listings from Etsy. This decision was made because a very long time ago I felt that it was time to move on from Etsy. A bigger platform was needed. To do this I moved my products to Facebook, and in the process, I gained exposure in two additional shops. When I created my Facebook Business account an automatic option to create an Instagram Shop was part of the process. It took me a few days to build these sites from the floor up. Both sites link back to my Shopify Shop account. So, basically all the hassles that Etsy and Walmart gave me were completely solved with making this decision. Now instead of millions of opportunities to sell my products, I've been blessed with billions.... a few billion with Facebook and Instagram combined. There is a God. Stay blessed people.  

https://fb.watch/dFZcappMWH/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning