Nothing Beats Face-To-Face Product Sales

 I started my handcrafted toiletries business in 1995 when I lived in Myakka City, Florida. And, over the years I have experimented with many different ways to market and sell products. Here I am in the year of 2023, and I still feel that the best way to market and sell my toiletries is by word-of-mouth, associated with hand delivering my products to clients when I make a sale. It is the only true way to gain trust from clients and to guarantee that they keep returning to purchase your products. Off and on I have had different websites with all the glamour and glitter that websites can provide. But still as a seller of products I realize that there are millions upon millions of businesses using exactly the same the same process that I once used. My thoughts went back to the days of the Avon lady who made sales, but she also made friends and created the return of reliable clients. So, I dug out my brightly colored bags that I had purchased to bag my products in, and at the same time I threw away the bulky boxes that I have often used to send packages by mail to distant clients. I decided to rely upon community. As long as I provide a product that is the best that I have to offer, my clients will remain true. That is what Avon was. Many women have carried around that small catalog of products with a booklet full of receipts and made perfectly good sales. Along with my brightly colored bags I created a product catalog, and as I added new products, I sent my clients by email an updated catalog. I created trust. People simply want to know where their product comes from, and they want to hear you speak about it. LadyHawk Of Heartland thrives because I took my business to the people, by hand. This product is my best seller. The line a Hydrating Face Moisturizer, Detoxifying Charcoal Mask, Nightwear Cream and Perfect 10 Oil Cleanser. Products can be ordered through my catalog. Catalog can be obtained by emailing me at Blondelllehocki@gmail.com. Feel free to email for order information. #facialmoisturizer #facecream #claymask #oilcleanser



No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning