Cucumber Daily Cleanser

 I'm a happy camper today. My product has made it to on-line Walmart stores. Several months ago, I started the branding process and created two new brands. Those brands are "LadyHawk Of Heartland and Blondell". At a later date I will reveal the story behind those two name brands that were chosen. In the midst of all of this an LLC was formed, and I made my business a legal entity in the state of Florida.  The paperwork seemed to be endless yet worth every sleepless night spent trying to pull it all together. No loans were taken out, and no financial support was obtained from outside sources.  I started creating my own personal care items back in 1995. I closed the business and went back to college and earned two degrees. One day last year I decided to put the business back together, and finally we have arrived. It has been an amazing journey to see it all fall into place. With faith in myself, and the guidance of Allah I was able to fulfill my dream. The dream still has more to come as I continue to create. Getting into Walmart came a lot sooner than I expected. When the opportunity presented itself to me, I could not turn it down. The entire project has been one of my greatest challenges. I am truly blessed to be able to fulfill my dreams. I have no plans to quit my job as that was the means to get me to this point in time. Cucumber Daily Cleanser



No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning