Finally A Teeswater Swatch

Well, not a very large Teeswater swatch but large enough for me to see what kind of fiber expectations I am looking for from this particular spin. The swatch was created on a size 5mm knitting needle giving me a swatch that reveals a light slightly open final knit fabric. I think this will be great for Summer wear and the sometimes cooler weather we have here in Florida. This fiber is being spun on my Glasspins and Tibetan spindle as they both produce the same likeness in final yarn spun. As stated previously this is a 2-ply yarn with 4 stitches to the inch and 6.5 rows to the inch on a size 5mm knitting needle. Think I will stitch to the present numbers arrived at. Most likely, I will spin as I knit.  Now to decide upon what type of garment I am craving for. 
Well back to doing laundry and cleaning my tiny house. Got some material to study today, also. Stay blessed people. Salaam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning