Colorful Yet Warm

During this time of year, it can get pretty cold here in Florida. On these chilly days I either wear my full-length black wool cloak or I throw on my men’s Tailored suit jacket that is really over-sized for me and multiple layers can be worn beneath it and still have room to breathe in it. Well, today was the day for the men’s Tailored jacket with red Victorian shoulder/neck collar, cabled headband in mauve and fingerless mitts in a green variegated yarn. All of these items are created from hand-spun 100% wool fleece which I processed and hand-dyed. With so many different colors, they saw me coming. I process my fleece directly from the animal. I’m grateful to be able to fashion my own clothing. I never use synthetic fibers. Synthetics fibers do us more harm than good. And, who says it all has to match. The goal was to be warm and protected from the elements. Salaam. #merinoroving #knitters #fiberdyeing #100daysofspindlespinning #yarndyeing #crochet #knittinglove #knittingwhileblack #plyonthefly #knittingismyyoga #wool #fleece #fiberdyeing #yarnstash #upallnight #handdyedwool #kromskisonata #knitsweaterpattern #knitweardesign #aciddyes #crochetsweater #knittingneedles #crochethooks #knitters #fingerlessgloves #fingerlessmitts #vegansofigshare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning