Happy Gardening


I've gone with the theme of container gardening until I decide that I may want to go bigger with the scheme of things. My sweet potato and red potato plants are doing better than I expected and my curly blue kale actually came up this year. Finally fertilized them with fish and seaweed fertilizer. I’ll see how that goes. I think I’ll plant more since the season is still young. These seem to be coming along quickly. It’s all trial and error this year. I'm not home enough to give my full attention to gardening this year. I think the critters dug up and ate my two starter pots of scarlet runner beans. When you find the little guy in the tiny garden let me know you have found him. Salaam. #gardening #scarletrunnerbeans #sweetpotatogreens #bluecurlykale #kale #happygardeninglife #happygardeningwithasmile #Happygardening





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkish Spindle Spinning

Turkish Spindle Spinning